Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What day is today

I know what day is today, but somehow someone has forgotten it. I think.

You see, every Thursday, we, the ever grateful, indebted and oblige, serving the king, nation and the general administration whole heartedly with courtesy, civility and sincerity; the polite government servants have to wear batik shirt.

So we all wear batik, but not everyone does because sometimes we just wear plain shirt on Thursday.

But not this man, he is just a day ahead of everyone.




Or maybe he just being proud of the national costume.

Hik


*mati lah.

Or maybe he has an important function that requires him to wear that shirt.


Anyway, i am supposed to be busy, and am supposed to be free from blogging until 24th of November. But 4 hours straight looking at the yellow script per session, 3 sessions per day somehow always motivates you to do something else. The more i mark, the more it seems that i have not, and you get a lil' bit frustrated.

When will this misery end?

Anyhow, blogging gives me such relief. It releases me from the ghastly reality that I am actually behind schedule.

I want to share some pictures of food my friend and I ate in Pak Li.

Pak Li is a Chinese kopitiam oke, it is not Pak Ali or something like that. Most probably the owner’s name is Chong Pak Li, or Pak Li kiu, or Pak Li li, but not Pak Ali. And it is situated in section 7, Shah Alam. Its one of the most hype meeting place and they serve good coffee and fairly nice food.

The speciality is roti bakar, and I love the mee kari and always have that in Pak Li. But I tried something else yesterday since I have slight fever and mee kari is a bit strong. I ate kueh tuew in a clear chicken broth soup. Not bad actually and it’s good for the flu.


My food. Nice and light

Fash had the Kueh Teuw Goreng, which is just oke.

Nasik Lemak special for Raz. It has everything in it.



p/s: i wonder if that man saw his picture in my blog, what would he do to me???

2 comments:

Sankai said...

food, food and food... nyam!

Red_Blood_Cells said...

youve just been tagged!!!

hehehehehe..