Saturday, October 4, 2008

Raya Picture

This is my raya pictures. As you can see, there are only a few of it. I gaves the camera to the kids to take the picture, and that is what happen. They only took lousy pictures, and to make matter worst, now my camera is broken. Something went wrong with the lense. Hik.

Well what to do. I'll buy new one later.

Anyway, these are some of the pictures which can be used, the rest are just lousy and useless, and pictures after the lense rosak are even worst.


The night before raya eve, we cooked lemang. A lot of it, because mom cook for her friends who ordered lemang as well.




This is my brother in law, looking at his son and nephews playing firecrackers.


This is my brother being a mandor, and abusing his nephews to cook the lemang for him. I did not help, because the last time i help i falls asleep and all rosak already.


This is my mother making sure his son and grandson do not burn the lemang, like i once did. Then when all the lemang were cooked. We went to sleep and waited for morning to come.


So in the morning we ate. You know the usual lemang, ketupat, rendang surprised, rendang ayam kampung, kuah nasik impit, kuah masak lodeh, sambal tempe and everything else you eat on hari raya. Forgotten to take any pictures.

Then we went to kubur, (they did, i did not) to visit my dearly departed father and grandmothers.





Then we take family pictures, the theme for this year is purple, but as you can see some of us never bother to follow the theme. My sister was furious when he saw my green baju melayu. hik hik

This is my brother and his family.


This is my eldest sister and her family. The one in red is my eldest nephew, and he is married with two children. But his wife and sons were in Tawau, celebrating hari raya in Sabah. My sister's other son went to his wife kampung in Perak. And the one on the centre is my mom.


This is my 3rd sister who insisted that everyone wears purple, with her husband, my mother, and his 4 four sons.

This is a picture of us waiting for another sister to come.


Yeah, my 2nd sister also wearing green. So i am not alone. Yeayy.


That is my sister and her husband and her sons and daugher all wearing green.




This is picture were all my money this month salary went too.

huhuhuh, there are actually more not in the picture. This is only half of the boys.

My other brother and my two younger sisters could not make it this year, one of them is in Spain with his family, and the other sister who is newly wed is in Brunei with her husband. Her husband could not get leave.

So that is it, my raya pictures.

dadaaaaaaaa.

p/s: All of my older sister are chubby like me, my brother and inlaws are all very skinny. one big happy family. Hik.

3 comments:

GraFiQuE said...

You are so terrible! How come not so many pictures? Go move with ur sisters' family (all the green barret)Ehehehe

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Dzeng.. apasallah percaya kat bebudak tu main kamera... bukan barang murah bang oiii... tapi raya satu satu group nampak meriah... hmmm ... tahun depan Abg bear nak beli kain ela lah semua sama... leh buat team bola kalau tanak team nasyid kan... lemang tetap wajib lah family ko kan.. orang minang lah kata kan...

Anonymous said...

w0. family anda nampak hebat. =]] happy family !!