Tuesday, November 26, 2013

annoying much

Of many things in this world that annoys me, theres one that really tick me off. I realised it today. 

Getting your order late, when everyone else that came after had theirs. Some of them have actually done with their meals.


Speaking of annoyance,  I am thinking of writing again in this blog after years on hiatus.  I speak too much and posted too many items in facebook, and unlike blog, most of the contact list in facebook, unlike those who read blog, have no other choice but to at least glance on your posting.

Many are actually annoyed, not everyone find it amusing to see someone posted 45 times a day in the facebook.

But blog on the other hand require the reader to open and read at their own free will. 


So, here I am. Hopefully the next posting will not be 3-4 years from now. 

No comments: