Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10th day of ramadhan, its 5.40 am and i have not sleep since yesterday

yup, you heard it right. I did not sleep for almost 48 hours.

Where am i going with this? For once, i am worried if this regular insomnia continues, i might end up being in a mental asylum and losing my mind or struck with dementia or parkinson syndrome or something like that. A friend of mine, once told me a story of a friend who had problem sleeping and spent most of his time infront of the computers suddenly fells of the chair and knocked his head on the ground. And when he woke up he cannot remember anything even his mother and spent years in a mental institute. He has recovered and normal now, but all memories before the incident were lost.

That is rather sad isnt it. But let just say if this happened to me, god forbid, and i suddenly lost my memory, that would somehow be a blessing in disguise since i don't have to remember a lot of things that i hate remembering. The only problem is, even if i can't remember anything, the bank will still remember me. They, remembers everything.

That would not be so nice isn't it.

But, if it were to happen, i wish somehow i only forget the bad memories, while all the good ones still intact, still remember how to do my work and still remembers all my bills and bank borrowings. but most importantly i still remember my mother, my family and my friends.

Also, there are some particular account that i would like to keep (no! not back account, but a chronicle of account or stories), and it involves someone very important. Because that someone reminds me again of how important it is to have recollection of all those sweet memories. In contrast and very ironic the some person is also the one feeding me with all the bad ones.


Don't understand?

No problem, i don't understand what i am saying too.

1 comment:

raden putra said...

...understanding what u know/feel hurts. ignorance is bliss indeed, isn't it? ... r u sure u 'don't understand' what u're trying to say?